We’re back and ready for safe visiting!
COVID-19 Precautions at Cuffern Manor.-
With your cooperation, we’ll keep you safe and help you to enjoy a well-earned break. Frequent hand washing , use of sanitiser and staying
2 metres apart will help you, our staff and other guests.
We are from July 16th for Visitors from the UK. The precautions we are taking are detailed below:
1. We will not let any rooms requiring a shared bathroom. Rooms will either be en-suite or with a private bathroom.
2. Our shared indoor spaces -lounges, library – will be closed. The Dining Room will be open for breakfasts and guests will be scheduled one room at time and will be seated at separate tables.
3. We will not be servicing rooms during your visit. We will give a deep clean before new arrivals.
4. Tea and Coffee will be available within your rooms.
5.We’re doing our part to help our guests stay safe by cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces (light switches, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.) before you check in.
6. On your day of departure please put all bedding and towels into the bag provided. Including mattress protectors and pillow protectors.
Checking IN and OUT
When you arrive ring 01437-710071 and we will then check you in.
We will ask you to pay on departure or in advance if you can ,either by BACS or by card.
Out and About in Pembrokeshire
As of July 13th Outdoor attractions are open. Restaurants and Pubs open outside only and with advance booking. Takeaways also open. There are many beaches and its always possible to find a quiet one. We don’t think boats will be landing on the islands this year but there may be trips.Theatres and cinemas are closed.The Farmers Market in H’west has now opened, on Fridays – 9-3pm
Cuffern Manor is a Country House bed and breakfast in Pembrokeshire, near the stunning beaches of Newgale, Nolton and Broadhaven. A short drive from St Davids and Haverfordwest.
Built in 1770 it is one of Pembrokeshire’s most historic houses. Set in 3.5 acres of walled garden and woodlands, we are perfectly located for exploring Pembrokeshire.
We have accommodation to suit solo travellers, friends or family groups. We also have two self-catering cottages. The Bothy is a simple and comfortable cottage for two. Fiddlers’ is a 3 bedroom cottage for six people.
Book directly for the best rate – either below or tel: 01437 710071 Email: email@example.com
All diets catered for – our ducks and hens lay the eggs and walled garden grows the fruit and veg for breakfast.